Woodway Assisted Living Careers
Woodway Assisted Living offers a pleasant working environment where the care of our residents comes first! You will not only find a professional, caring work environment that will challenge you professionally, but also a rewarding career in which you help others.
Apply by downloading and filling out the employment application and reference forms, accessible by using the following link: Employment Application and Reference Form.
Call 360-647-1095 or apply in person at:
Woodway Assisted Living
1712 E. Maplewood Avenue
Bellingham, WA 98225
Click here for E-Verify information.
Click here for Employment Eligibility Notification download.
Current positions available:
RN/DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICES NEEDED
Woodway Assisted Living, Located in beautiful Bellingham, WA has an opening for an energetic, self-motivated, dependable RN to join our growing team. Assisted Living experience preferred. Strong assessment skills with ability to team-build. New grads who have C.N.A, Med Aid, RCC experience are welcomed and encouraged to apply. If you are looking for a community with dedicated staff who have a passion for the elderly we want you!
Excellent pay and benefits await you!
The Business Office Manager is a key department leader who maintains accounting systems at the facility including census information, employee payroll and accounts payable invoicing. The selected candidate will accurately and efficiently follow all company policies and procedures, and is responsible for the timely collection of accounts receivable from all payer sources including monthly rent from residents.
Qualified candidates will have record keeping ability, general computer literacy, and impeccable communication skills.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Maintain accurate records and communicate information to central accounting for Resident billing
• Coordinate payroll processing
• Maintain personnel files and assist with benefits administration
• Schedule and lead new employee orientation
• Prepare correspondence and other forms / documents needed for daily operations
• Proper coding of Accounts Payable invoices
• Maintain petty cash fund
• Quick learner with experience as an office manager or similar a plus. Experience in a long term care facility also a plus. Efficient skills and experience in MS Word, Outlook and Excel. Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task in an extremely dynamic environment.
• Knowledge of and ability to operate and maintain equipment: fax machine, calculator, photocopier, telephone, computer and printer. Proficiency in keyboard and data entry skills and ability to use ten-key calculator.
MED TECH—$15/hour with 2 years' experience
Woodway Assisted Living is seeking experienced individuals to assist our residents with Medication Administration. 2-years experience required. Must have an an HCA or CNA. The shifts are Full time, day and evenings and you must be able to work weekends. Clean drug screening and criminal background check are required before employment. Please apply in person at 1712 E Maplewood Ave in Bellingham during normal business hours; online at www.woodwayseniorliving.com; or via email at employment at woodwayseniorliving.com.
Woodway Assisted Living has immediate openings for energetic, self-motivated, dependable individuals to provide quality care for our residents. We currently have several weekday and weekend shifts available for caregivers. If you are looking for a "team-oriented" community with dedicated staff and have a passion for the elderly, please apply. Must be able to pass a criminal background check. Please apply in person at 1712 E Maplewood Ave in Bellingham during normal business hours; online at www.woodwayseniorliving.com; or via email at employment at woodwayseniorliving.com.