Woodway Assisted Living Careers
Woodway Assisted Living offers a pleasant working environment where the care of our residents comes first! You will not only find a professional, caring work environment that will challenge you professionally, but also a rewarding career in which you help others.
Apply by downloading and filling out the employment application and reference forms, accessible by using the following link: Employment Application and Reference Form.
Call 360-647-1095 or apply in person at:
Woodway Assisted Living
1712 E. Maplewood Avenue
Bellingham, WA 98225
Click here for E-Verify information.
Click here for Employment Eligibility Notification download.
Current positions available:
Woodway Assisted Living is seeking enthusiastic and energetic people to become part of our professional team! We are currently hiring a Server in our Dining Services Department, Saturday and Sunday, 12 hour shifts, 24 hours a week. If you enjoy working with a great team, having solid hours, and working with the elderly population, then we would like to hear from you. No prior experience required, we provide all training. Supplement your current income or make money to help with school costs.
* Great community, friendly environment, and wonderful company to work for! Requirements
* Must have and keep up-to-date Food Handler's License (we can help you obtain one).
* Prior experience in the hospitality or elder care industry is a plus.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Must be able to pass drug screening and criminal background check.
Download application at www.woodwayassistedliving.com or apply in person at: 1712 E. Maplewood Avenue Bellingham, WA 98225.
Woodway Assisted Living is looking for a motivated RN to join our team. You'll be responsible for ensuring the highest degree of quality care by planning, organizing, and directing the overall operation of our Health Services Department in accordance with resident needs, government regulations and our internal policies and procedures. Additionally you will develop preliminary and comprehensive assessments of the care needs of each resident and conduct daily rounds to ensure needs are being met.
Current Registered Nurse licensed in Washington
Excellent assessment skills
Experienced with nurse delegation
Must be a strong team player with proven leadership and supervisory skills
.Excellent verbal/written English communication skills are required.
Personal computer skills to include Word and Excel and the ability to learn other programs.
Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
We offer top pay and a generous benefit package!
FULL-TIME MAINTENANCE DIRECTOR
The Maintenance Director is responsible for the total maintenance and repair of a senior apartment community including the building, plumbing, masonry, carpentry, painting, air conditioning, flooring and grounds. This includes a preventive and responsive maintenance schedule. The Maintenance Supervisor is also responsible for ensuring the building and its systems are maintained and function within all state/federal regulatory codes/guides. In some situations this position supervises housekeeping and laundry departments.
1. Genuine concern for and ability to work with the elderly.
2. Knowledge of basic carpentry (rough/finish), plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and basic repairs.
3. Must have and use: truck for transporting supplies and equipment and tools to perform minor repairs (mileage reimbursement for work use of vehicle will be provided).
4. Must have a current driver's license and provide a five year abstract with no driving infractions.
5. Possess sufficient communication and language (orally and written) skills to perform job duties and communicate with residents, other staff, family members, etc., as needed.
6. Ability to make sound decisions when faced with ambiguous situations
7. Ability to work with superiors and within the parameters of corporate policies and procedures.
8. Knowledge of and ability to conform to the applicable law, rules and regulations. Experience working with public officials: OSHA inspectors, building inspectors, Fire Marshall, etc.
9. Must have own basic hand tools to utilize
High school graduate or GED, prefer completion of apprenticeship in construction, carpentry, mechanical systems.
Minimum of one year general maintenance or construction experience.
Please apply on our website at www.woodwayassistedliving.com, or in person at Woodway Assisted Living 1712 E Maplewood Ave, Bellingham, WA 98225.
FULL-TIME ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR
Woodway Senior Living is looking for a Full-time Activities Director. We are looking for a creative, energetic fun-loving individual with a cheerful disposition to manage our activity program for our residents. If you are a strong team player and are looking for a new exciting opportunity in a fun family atmosphere, please apply. Please apply in person at 1712 E Maplewood Ave in Bellingham during normal business hours; online at www.woodwayseniorliving.com; or via email at employment at woodwayseniorliving.com.
Woodway Senior Living has immediate openings for energetic, self-motivated, dependable individuals to provide quality care for our residents. We currently have several weekday and weekend shifts available for caregivers. If you are looking for a "team-oriented" community with dedicated staff and have a passion for the elderly, please apply. Must be able to pass a criminal background check. Please apply in person at 1712 E Maplewood Ave in Bellingham during normal business hours; online at www.woodwayseniorliving.com; or via email at employment at woodwayseniorliving.com.